Forum: GNU Radio Installing gnuradio using cygwin in windows

teka yemane (Guest)
Hello,
I have successfully installed the cygwin in windows. Next,  changed my
directory path to the gnuradio-3.1.3 directory. The "./configure"
command worked out but the "make" command resulted in the following
error:

make:*** No targets specified and no makefile found.  stop.

 somebody in the forums told me to use the "-f Makefile" option but that
again give out another error:

make: Nothing to be done for "all"

any suggestions are appreciated!

thanks in advance,
teka
Brian P. (Guest)
On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 5:18 AM, teka yemane
> make: Nothing to be done for "all"
>
> any suggestions are appreciated!

There are fairly detailed instructions here:

    http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/WindowsInstall
    http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/CygwinInstallMain

It is recommended that you follow them.

Brian