Forum: GNU Radio rds on cgran

Dimitris S. (Guest)
I have uploaded the latest version of my RDS code on cgran:
https://www.cgran.org/wiki/RDS

i thought you might be interested
feel free to send me any suggestions/bug reports

Dimitris S.
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International
George N. (Guest)
Dimitris S. wrote:
> I have uploaded the latest version of my RDS code on cgran:
> https://www.cgran.org/wiki/RDS
>
> i thought you might be interested
> feel free to send me any suggestions/bug reports

Thanks for the add Dimitris!

One thing I'm working on in CGRAN is the ticket system.  I'm trying to
add a form so when users create new projects, they can add a component
to the ticket system such that bugs can be filed for the project as a
component.  In the meantime, I added one manually for now.  Then, I'm
trying to fix up the ticket view so that people can view all tickets for
a project/component.

I added a link to your project page for someone to file a ticket, which
automatically gets assigned to you and you're e-mailed :)  As a
registered user, you can modify tickets, resolve them, delete them,
anything you want.  You can of course remove it if you don't want to use
the ticket system.

- George