Forum: GNU Radio gnu-discuss: USRP connection

Pedro Sánchez Canal (Guest)
Hello,

We are working with OpenSuse 11.1 and we have problems trying to connect
the USRP, the O.S. recognizes it but we can't see the device.

Anyone can help us?
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 20, 2008 at 11:08:01AM +0300, Pedro Sánchez Canal wrote:
> Hello,

> We are working with OpenSuse 11.1 and we have problems trying to
> connect the USRP, the O.S. recognizes it but we can't see the
> device.

> Anyone can help us?

We're not very good at mind reading.  You'll have to provide more
details.  What do you mean by "the OS recognizes it but we can't see
the device"?

More useful would be, "I ran this command and got this output..."

Eric