Forum: Ruby on Rails Good caching books (esp. memcache)

Luke G. (Guest)
on 2008-10-20 05:30
I'm currently working on a project that is under-going some major
scaling, and we have a few people on board who are speeding up the site
and using memcached for a lot of things.

Can anyone recommend some good RoR Site Optimization books that have a
somewhat large emphasis on memcached?

TIA
Thani A. (Guest)
on 2008-10-20 08:47
Luke G. wrote:
> I'm currently working on a project that is under-going some major
> scaling, and we have a few people on board who are speeding up the site
> and using memcached for a lot of things.
>
> Can anyone recommend some good RoR Site Optimization books that have a
> somewhat large emphasis on memcached?
>
> TIA

check this

http://nubyonrails.com/articles/memcached-basics-for-rails