Forum: Ruby on Rails press enter to login

Applejus (Guest)
Hi there,

I have  a login form and would like to know if there's a way to let the
user
press enter to submit the login information as an alternative to
clicking
the login button.

Thanks!
Michael G. (Guest)
on 2008-10-18 23:11
Applejus wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I have  a login form and would like to know if there's a way to let the
> user
> press enter to submit the login information as an alternative to
> clicking
> the login button.

This is really a JavaScript question...

http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/forms/index_famsupp_157.html