Forum: Ruby on Rails new to this group

Thiru (Guest)
hi..
 am thirugnanam, am new to this group i want to do the web development
wil u plz give the details.. am passed out of this year B.tech IT i
want to do the open source in this ruby plz teach me to do this....
Daniel X M. (Guest)
On Oct 17, 6:08 pm, Thiru <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> hi..
>  am thirugnanam, am new to this group i want to do the web development
> wil u plz give the details.. am passed out of this year B.tech IT i
> want to do the open source in this ruby plz teach me to do this....

I love every word of what you have written! This should get you
started:

http://www.google.com/search?q=ruby+on+rails+tutorial

-Dimo
http://strd6.com/blog