Forum: NGINX File changed but nginx serves old one?

Szymon K. (Guest)

I've installed nginx as static files server, configured only path to
directory where static files are, and have problem. When I change some
files nginx serves old one. When I do CTRL+F5 then new file appear.
Any config hints?
Edho P Arief (Guest)
On Sat, Oct 18, 2008 at 12:15 AM, Szymon K.
> Hi,
>
> I've installed nginx as static files server, configured only path to
> directory where static files are, and have problem. When I change some
> files nginx serves old one. When I do CTRL+F5 then new file appear.
> Any config hints?

http://wiki.codemongers.com/NginxHttpHeadersModule#expires

ctrl-f5 tells the browser to force re-fetch the file from the server
(ignoring cache)