Forum: Ruby on Rails Generator attributes

Heinz S. (Guest)
on 2008-10-17 18:05
Hello,

I'm currently implenting a ERM diagram and neither the Rails API nor
Google could help me. I've got columns like ENUM('M', 'F'), VARCHAR(2)
and TINYINT and I can't find any attribute types that fit mine. Is there
any possiblity to add columns with these types (like: " t.string :name"
but e.g. t.enum instead of t.string) without using 'execute "add column
blah"'?

Thanks for the help,
Patrick
Andrew P. (Guest)