Forum: RSpec Any good conferences this year about ruby/rspec/watir?

Jarmo P. (Guest)
Hello.

Sorry for this little offtopic question, but I was wondering if anyone
happens to know if there's any good conferences coming up about rspec or
ruby or watir in this year where I could attend to?

Or any good website where such things are listed or something similar.

All suggested conferences should not take place before one month from
now
(employer needs some time to get good plane tickets and so on).
On 16.10.2008, at 16.17, juuuser wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Sorry for this little offtopic question, but I was wondering if anyone
> happens to know if there's any good conferences coming up about
> rspec or
> ruby or watir in this year where I could attend to?

Since you seem to be fluent in Finnish: http://rapidstraining.fi/ ;-)

//jarkko

--
Jarkko L.
http://jlaine.net

> Hello.
>
> Sorry for this little offtopic question, but I was wondering if anyone
> happens to know if there's any good conferences coming up about rspec or
> ruby or watir in this year where I could attend to?
>
> Or any good website where such things are listed or something similar.
>
> All suggested conferences should not take place before one month from now
> (employer needs some time to get good plane tickets and so on).

Addison-Wesley is hosting a Pro Ruby conference soon in Boston.  I'll be
giving a workshop on RSpec (won't discuss watir though) as well as
sitting on a panel about testing.  There are also a couple other
sessions about testing.  http://www.voicesthatmatter.com/ruby2008/ for
details.

Pat