Forum: Ruby shoes alert(): "Shoes says:"

Jorrel (Guest)
When you called 'alert' in shoes, it says in the popup "Shoes says:".
This seems to be hardcoded in the source as:

    const char *dialog_title_says = "Shoes says:";

Anyone know the quickest/simplest way to change this?
_why (Guest)
On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 01:22:47PM +0900, Jorrel wrote:
> When you called 'alert' in shoes, it says in the popup "Shoes says:".
> This seems to be hardcoded in the source as:
>
>     const char *dialog_title_says = "Shoes says:";
>
> Anyone know the quickest/simplest way to change this?

I don't have a way of altering the title, but that's a good idea,
I'll chalk it down on my list for the next release.

_why
Jorrel (Guest)
wow thanks!