Forum: Ruby Statistic quantile formula or class needed

(Guest)

I am searching for a ruby class/method to calculate quantile
statistics.
Does anyone know or have a solution for me?

Thanks in advance,
neuholger
Axel E. (Guest)
-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 04:49:46 +0900
> Von: "removed_email_address@domain.invalid" <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
> An: removed_email_address@domain.invalid
> Betreff: Statistic quantile formula or class needed

> Hi,
>
> I am searching for a ruby class/method to calculate quantile
> statistics.
> Does anyone know or have a solution for me?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> neuholger

Dear neuholger,

have a look at the statistics2 project on RAA.
Otherwise, you might try rsruby - an interface from Ruby to the R
statistical
language.

Best regards,

Axel