Forum: Ruby Any news on ArachnoRuby / Scriptolutions / Lothar Scholtz

dkmd_nielsen (Guest)
Lothar appears to have disappeared.  His last blog entry was back in
March of this year.  I believe he was in the process of refactoring
ArachnoRuby.  I'm just curious what's new with the product.  I've
relied on it for some time.

Any news?
Thanks
William J. (Guest)
On Oct 15, 10:23 am, dkmd_nielsen <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Lothar appears to have disappeared.  His last blog entry was back in
> March of this year.  I believe he was in the process of refactoring
> ArachnoRuby.  I'm just curious what's new with the product.  I've
> relied on it for some time.
>
> Any news?
> Thanks

He programs in Eiffel, and he posted in that newsgroup
in August:

http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.eiffel/br...
茆文俊 (Guest)
undescribe