Forum: GNU Radio [Patch-gnuradio] Fixing Bug in usrp_spectrum_sense.py

Santi O. (Guest)
Hi!

about this:

http://www.mail-archive.com/removed_email_address@...

Does anyone give you the reason?

Furthermore, Is it possible to show the wideband spectrum in a Graphic
Window? (Not at real-time, but introducing the data-flow and showing it
in
the computer while it comes)

Thanks in Advance!
Firas A. (Guest)

> Santi O. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> Does anyone give you the reason?

What do you mean by reason?

> Is it possible to show the wideband spectrum in a Graphic Window?

Yes it is possible. You can use gnuPlot or something like the GUI used
in fft_sink.

Regards,

Firas

Furthermore, Is it possible to show the wideband spectrum in a Graphic
Window? (Not at real-time, but introducing the data-flow and showing it
in the computer while it comes)

Thanks in Advance!
Santi O. (Guest)
> What do you mean by reason?
I mean if you're right about this Fixing Bug in usrp_spectrum_sense.py.

> Yes it is possible. You can use gnuPlot or something like the GUI used in
fft_sink.
How?? It's seems to be too easy but I don't know so much python to do
it...
Could you write me some initial code to start trying?

Thanks in advance!

2008/10/14 Firas A. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Firas A. (Guest)

1) Why you are posting in Patch-gnuradio ?. Posting to Patch-gnuradio is
used only if you have a patch to the gnuradio project.

2)
> Santi O. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>
> How?? It's seems to be too easy but I don't know so much python to do it...
> Could you write me some initial code to start trying?

You have to learn python.

Best Regards,

Firas