Forum: NGINX Does nginx support digest access authentication?

lhmwzy (Guest)
Any ideas?
lhmwzy (Guest)
Also,does nginx suppport IPv6 or any plan to support ?

2008/10/14 lhmwzy <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>:
Jim O. (Guest)
Hello,

This is probably very simple but I can't seem to figure it out.

A site that I'm trying to migrate has the following rewrites in an
.htaccess
file:

RewriteRule ^(.*)/(.*)/$ index.php?k=$1&v=$2 [nc]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [S=44]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^.*$ - [S=44]

RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ index.php?k=$1 [nc]

I have tried multiple variations of

location / {

error_page 404 = //index.php;

rewrite ^(.*)/(.*)/$ /index.php?k=$1&v=$2  last;
if (!-e $request_filename) {
rewrite ^.*$   last;
}
rewrite  ^(.*)/$ /index.php?k=$1 last;

}

No luck. Any help would be appreciated.

Jim
Anton Y. (Guest)
On 14.10.2008 06:01, lhmwzy wrote:
> Also,does nginx suppport IPv6 or any plan to support ?

Currently don't support, but AFAIK Igor have plans to add IPv6 support
in future.