Forum: GNU Radio best way to get USRP from Chile

Hugo Durney W. (Guest)
Hi all, this is Hugo Durney, teacher and researcher of the Electronics
Engineering program at the Technologic Metropolitan University (UTEM) in
Santiago de Chile.

I'm just starting a research group on GNU Radio with some students in
Chile. We are interested in buying the following hardware (taken from
www.ettus.com):

- Universal Software Radio Peripheral, Motherboard USP-PKG
- Basic Transmitter Daughterboard for USP-PKG
- Basic Receiver Daughterboard for USP-PKG

My interest is to find someone in Chile who has bought this hardware
before in order to receive advice on how to avoid excessive tax and/or
shipping expenses.

Thanks in advance.

Hugo Durney Wasaff
Department of Electricity
Universidad Tecnológica Metropolitana
Santiago de Chile
Johnathan C. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 1:20 PM, Hugo Durney W.

> Hi all, this is Hugo Durney, teacher and researcher of the Electronics
> Engineering program at the Technologic Metropolitan University (UTEM) in
> Santiago de Chile.
>
> I'm just starting a research group on GNU Radio with some students in Chile.

I'm just checking in with you to see how things are coming along with
GNU Radio and the USRP.

Regards,

Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC