Forum: Ruby on Rails file missing

Raistlin M. (Guest)
Do you have a rails.cmd or a rails.bat at C:\ruby\bin?

I have a rails.bat, but not a rails.cmd!

I am wondering if I accidentally deleted rails.cmd!

What do you say?
Delirium tremens (Guest)
On 13 out, 15:36, Raistlin M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Do you have a rails.cmd or a rails.bat at C:\ruby\bin?
>
> I have a rails.bat, but not a rails.cmd!
>
> I am wondering if I accidentally deleted rails.cmd!
>
> What do you say?

I changed my nick name from Raistlin M. to Delirium tremens.
Delirium tremens (Guest)
On 13 out, 15:40, Delirium tremens <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I changed my nick name from Raistlin M. to Delirium tremens.
Tutorials about configuring Eclipse to create rails projects keep
mentioning rails.cmd...
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Oct 13, 8:01 pm, Delirium tremens <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> > > What do you say?
>
> > I changed my nick name from Raistlin M. to Delirium tremens.
>
> Tutorials about configuring Eclipse to create rails projects keep
> mentioning rails.cmd...

IIRC older versions of rubygems used .cmd, newer ones use .bat (http://
osdir.com/ml/lang.ruby.gems.devel/2007-10/msg00071.html)

Fred
Delirium tremens (Guest)
On 13 out, 16:21, Frederick C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> IIRC older versions of rubygems used .cmd, newer ones use .bat (http://
> osdir.com/ml/lang.ruby.gems.devel/2007-10/msg00071.html)
>
> Fred

Thanks, Fred!!! That solves the problem!