Forum: GNU Radio gnuradio-3.1.3 on fedora 6?

Joreen T. (Guest)

Would like to check, regarding the latest stable version of
gnuradio-3.1.3, will any problem arise if i install in on fedora 6?
sorry, still very new to gnuradio. pardon me if i ask silly questions.

regards
Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 11:26:18PM +0800, Joreen T. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Would like to check, regarding the latest stable version of
> gnuradio-3.1.3, will any problem arise if i install in on fedora 6?
> sorry, still very new to gnuradio. pardon me if i ask silly
> questions.

I don't know.   As I'm sure you know, Fedora 9 is current.

Eric