Forum: NGINX License of the Nginx logo at wiki.codemongers.com

Thomas (Guest)

What is the license of the Nginx logo at wiki.codemongers.com? Who
created it? Can it be used for branding products related to Nginx?
Cliff W. (Guest)
On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 13:48 +0200, Thomas wrote:
> Hi,
>
> What is the license of the Nginx logo at wiki.codemongers.com? Who
> created it? Can it be used for branding products related to Nginx?

I created it.  I won't object to it being used anywhere (even
commercially) as long as it's not being abused (i.e. used to mislead
people).

Regards,
Cliff
Thomas (Guest)
Hi Cliff,

Thank you for your response. I'll get back to you when I'll use it so
there won't be any ambiguity.

Best regards,
Stefanita Rares Dumitrescu (Guest)
hi igor.

you sent the message to me instead of cliff :)

cheers
rares
Cliff W. (Guest)
On Sun, 2008-10-12 at 16:15 +0200, Stefanita Rares Dumitrescu wrote:
> hi igor.
>
> you sent the message to me instead of cliff :)

He sent it to me with the list CC'd.

Cliff