Forum: Mongrel Download page for mongrel_cluster?

Paul L. (Guest)
Is there a download page for mongrel_cluster?  I see that "gem install
mongrel_cluster" works, but I can't see where it's coming from.
Usually gems have some sort of project page somewhere.

--
Paul L.
Aquilent, Inc.
> Is there a download page for mongrel_cluster?  I see that "gem install
> mongrel_cluster" works, but I can't see where it's coming from.
> Usually gems have some sort of project page somewhere.

(replace find with grep on *nix)

Luis@KEORE (D:\Users\Luis)
$ gem spec --remote mongrel_cluster | find "project"
rubyforge_project: mongrel

Here you will find the gems:

http://rubyforge.org/projects/mongrel

http://rubyforge.org/frs/shownotes.php?release_id=16359