Forum: Ruby Why is Ruby Website Search Broken?

Steve D. (Guest)
on 2008-10-10 21:50
Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
on

Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"

Application error (Apache)

Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
(like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html
Todd B. (Guest)
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Steve D.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
> on
>
> Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"
>
> Application error (Apache)
>
> Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
> (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html

What site are you talking about, exactly?

Todd
Steve D. (Guest)
on 2008-10-11 03:50
Todd B. wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 12:47 PM, Steve D. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
> wrote:
>> Is it just me, or is everyone aware that the Ruby main search is broken
>> on
>>
>> Here's what I keep getting for even simple searches like "uninstall"
>>
>> Application error (Apache)
>>
>> Change this error message for exceptions thrown outside of an action
>> (like in Dispatcher setups or broken Ruby code) in public/500.html
>
> What site are you talking about, exactly?
>
> Todd

THE main Ruby WebSite
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/

Sometimes it works and sometimes it stalls with the above error.
Robert H. (Guest)
on 2008-10-12 06:25
> Sometimes it works and sometimes it stalls with the above error.

Works for me.