Forum: Ruby on Rails ho to convert submit button html code to RoR

Pepe S. (Guest)
on 2008-10-10 14:11
Hi all

this is my html code:

<input type="submit" value="Submit" class="submit" />

I want to convert it to RoR

<%= submit_tag 'Submit'   %>

Where do I add the class="submit"   in RoR?

thanks
Erol F. (Guest)
On Oct 10, 6:11 pm, Pepe S. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> Where do I add the class="submit"   in RoR?
>
> thanks
> --

<%= submit_tag 'Submit', :class => 'submit' %>