Forum: Ruby .rb to .html - syntax higlighting

Frantisek P. (Guest)
on 2008-10-10 11:37
hello.

is there an easy way to generate nice colored .html form .rb? something
like railscasts.com have on their pages.

thanks.
Richard Bradley (Guest)
Frantisek P. wrote:
> hello.
>
> is there an easy way to generate nice colored .html form .rb? something
> like railscasts.com have on their pages.
>
> thanks.

http://www.google.com/search?q=ruby+syntax+highlighting+html
gives several options

http://www.google.com/search?q=railscasts+syntax+h...
->
http://r00tyfruit.com/blog/posts/2-syntax-highligh...
This page says that railcasts uses CodeRay
http://www.google.com/search?q=Coderay

HTH

Rich
Thomas S. (Guest)
On Oct 10, 3:35 am, Frantisek P. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> hello.
>
> is there an easy way to generate nice colored .html form .rb? something
> like railscasts.com have on their pages.

http://shjs.sourceforge.net/

http://coderay.rubychan.de/

T.