Forum: GNU Radio gr-msdd6000/src/run_tests

Dimitris S. (Guest)
sorry if i keep coming up with more problems, i'm just trying to make
gnuradio better...

building from source from the trunk
(http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk), after ./bootstrap, when
running ./configure, i get the following warning:
chmod: cannot access `gr-msdd6000/src/run_tests': No such file or
directory

note that configure, make and make check finish without errors, this
is just a warning...

Dimitris S.
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International
Johnathan C. (Guest)
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Dimitris S.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> building from source from the trunk
> (http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/trunk), after ./bootstrap, when
> running ./configure, i get the following warning:
> chmod: cannot access `gr-msdd6000/src/run_tests': No such file or directory

This has been fixed on the trunk.

--
Johnathan C.
Corgan Enterprises LLC

another message i see in the output of ./configure (althouth, again,
it finishes and everything compiles without problems) is:
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... ./configure: line
6695: echo: write error: Broken pipe
/bin/sed

tell me if you need my configure file.

i'm on ubuntu intrepid beta, sed is 4.1.5-8

Dimitris S.
"If you think you're too small to make a difference, try sleeping with
a mosquito!" - Amnesty International

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 00:52, Johnathan C.
Jim W. (Guest)
On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 10:47 +0200, Dimitris S. wrote:
> checking for a sed that does not truncate output... ./configure: line
> 6695: echo: write error: Broken pipe
> /bin/sed

Error not seen here:
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F

> i'm on ubuntu intrepid beta, sed is 4.1.5-8

me too

jim@imac:~/gnuradio$ dpkg -s sed | grep 4.1.5
Version: 4.1.5-8

jim@imac:~/gnuradio$ svn up
At revision 9766.

jim
Jim W. (Guest)
On Fri, 2008-10-10 at 20:17 +1100, Jim W. wrote:

> me too
>
> jim@imac:~/gnuradio$ dpkg -s sed | grep 4.1.5
> Version: 4.1.5-8
>
> jim@imac:~/gnuradio$ svn up
> At revision 9766.

I eventually wondered why is it different here...?
So I made a complete fresh checkout, and now there it is:
checking for rm... /bin/rm
checking for a sed that does not truncate output... ./configure: line
6695: ech
/bin/sed
checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F

jim
Dimitris S. (Guest)
it doesn't show anymore, seems to have been stochastic
so let's forget about it for now