Forum: RSpec Rspec @ UC Berkley

Scott T. (Guest)
I find it sort of interesting that they are using RSpec in one of the
courses @ UC Berkley:

http://radlab.cs.berkeley.edu/wiki/Cs198

Scott
David C. (Guest)
On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 2:21 AM, Scott T.

> I find it sort of interesting that they are using RSpec in one of the
> courses @ UC Berkley:
>
> http://radlab.cs.berkeley.edu/wiki/Cs198

Ah - but look at the install instructions. They're using svn at
rubyforge :( That's pretty old at this point. Bummer.
Pat M. (Guest)
Scott T. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> writes:

> I find it sort of interesting that they are using RSpec in one of the
> courses @ UC Berkley:
>
> http://radlab.cs.berkeley.edu/wiki/Cs198
>
> Scott

I'd like to study at Berkeley.  I wonder if this would help me get in?

Pat
Dan N. (Guest)
That's actually a pretty awesome endorsement. We should put something on
the
website: Who is using rspec?

2008/10/9 Pat M. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
aslak hellesoy (Guest)
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 10:51 AM, Dan N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> That's actually a pretty awesome endorsement. We should put something on the
> website: Who is using rspec?

Good idea! Thanks for doing that, Dan :-)

Aslak