Forum: RSpec cucumber and printed step and line number

aidy lewis (Guest)

Today I installed the latest cucumber gem.

For some reason, the actual current step file and step line number is
being printed to the right of the step in the console.

E.g.

And enters into job reference            #
steps/publish_content_steps.rb:134

Is this a switch I can turn off?

Aidy
David C. (Guest)
On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 6:56 AM, aidy lewis
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Is this a switch I can turn off?

Did you try 'cucumber -h' as Aslak advised in a previous thread about
cucumber?
Joseph W. (Guest)
aidy lewis wrote:

> Is this a switch I can turn off?
>
> Aidy

Showing the step and line was made the default behavior. You can turn it
off using

--no-source

--
Joseph W.