Forum: Ruby on Rails Manuals?

John S. (Guest)
on 2008-10-08 15:45
Even though it's in Google's index the Rails manual
(http://railsmanual.com/etc) is always out of action and seems to have
been for a very long time. Anyone got any idea which site we should use
or somewhere we can download the entire manuals?
Pratik N. (Guest)
Check http://guides.rails.info/ for now.

We'll soon have those up at
manual.rubyonrails.org/guides.rubyonrails.org. And also add a rake
task to generate them inside your regular rails app.

On Wed, Oct 8, 2008 at 12:45 PM, John S.

> Even though it's in Google's index the Rails manual
> (http://railsmanual.com/etc) is always out of action and seems to have
> been for a very long time. Anyone got any idea which site we should use
> or somewhere we can download the entire manuals?
> --

Cheers!
- Pratik
http://m.onkey.org