Forum: RSpec expected redirect to "/admin/account", got redirect to "/admin/account" ...

Pat M. (Guest)
Getting the failure message:
expected redirect to "/admin/account", got redirect to "/admin/account"

I'm on Rails 1.2.6 with edge rspec/rspec-rails.  There's nothing funky
inside that I can tell, but this is my first day with the app.  I
assume this has to do with the fact that it's old ass rails...but our
suite passes against 1.2.6, so I'm pretty confused.  Any ideas?

Pat
Scott T. (Guest)
On Oct 7, 2008, at 7:04 PM, Pat M. wrote:

> Getting the failure message:
> expected redirect to "/admin/account", got redirect to "/admin/
> account"
>
> I'm on Rails 1.2.6 with edge rspec/rspec-rails.  There's nothing funky
> inside that I can tell, but this is my first day with the app.  I
> assume this has to do with the fact that it's old ass rails...but our
> suite passes against 1.2.6, so I'm pretty confused.  Any ideas?

Does it work when you pass a hash parameter instead of a URL?  Could
it be a difference in the host?

Scott