Forum: GNU Radio Re: Gnuradio block behaves strange.....please have a look at this (Found my mistake)

Murtuza (Guest)
Hi Friends,

I finally figured out what was wrong in my code. I inadvertently missed
the
return statement in the general_work function. This one little mistake
cost
me an entire week of struggle. Next time I will be more attentive
towards
what I do.

Thanks again to all and esp to Eric
Bye
Ali
Eric B. (Guest)
On Tue, Oct 07, 2008 at 01:04:39PM -0500, Murtuza wrote:
> Hi Friends,
>
> I finally figured out what was wrong in my code. I inadvertently missed the
> return statement in the general_work function. This one little mistake cost
> me an entire week of struggle. Next time I will be more attentive towards
> what I do.

Glad to hear you found the problem.

The compiler was very likely reporting a warning about falling off the
end of a non-void procedure.  It's a good idea to make warning go away.

Eric