Forum: Ruby on Rails Restriction in form Validation

Sira D. (Guest)
on 2008-10-07 19:35
Hi All,

How can I restrict form validation ? say I have a model address, and
wants to validate that model only in certain forms and ignores in
others.

Apologies if its already been posted

Thanks,
Sira
Roy P. (Guest)
If you google for "bypass rails validations" you'll come to a prior
thread that will help you I think.
Sira D. (Guest)
on 2008-10-07 22:52
Roy P. wrote:
> If you google for "bypass rails validations" you'll come to a prior
> thread that will help you I think.

Thank you, Got it :)