Forum: Ruby where is hoe.gem

gpy g. (Guest)
on 2008-10-07 17:10
I search "hoe" in rubyforge,but has notiong about it,why?
http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&w...
geo s. (Guest)
on 2008-10-07 17:23
gpy good wrote:
> I search "hoe" in rubyforge,but has notiong about it,why?
> http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&w...

http://rubyforge.rubyuser.de/gems/
Michael G. (Guest)
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:08 AM, gpy good <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
> I search "hoe" in rubyforge,but has notiong about it,why?
> http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&w...

It is located under Seattle.rb

http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb/
Ryan D. (Guest)
On Oct 7, 2008, at 06:08 , gpy good wrote:

> I search "hoe" in rubyforge,but has notiong about it,why?
> http://rubyforge.org/search/?type_of_search=soft&w...

rubyforge's search isn't great... but this is an easy way to find
things:

% gem spec -r hoe | grep homepage
homepage: http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb/
Bil K. (Guest)
Ryan D. wrote:
> rubyforge's search isn't great... but this is an easy way to find
> things:
>
> % gem spec -r hoe | grep homepage
> homepage: http://rubyforge.org/projects/seattlerb/

This is easier?  http://google.com/search?q=hoe