Forum: GNU Radio Question about time interleaver block and simultaneous transmission

Wee S. (Guest)
Hi guys,

Previously i was told that in oder to create a case of
simultaneous transmission through two antennas, i
would need to utilise a time interleaver block. While
i have successfully implement a SDR that performs the
desired simultaneous transmission, i still do not
understand why do i need a time interleaver block for
such transmission.

Is this due to the latency caused by the
time-interleaver? Please explain. Thanks.

regards,
Willy
PAtrick Gerber (Guest)
Hello all,

I am still developping my own board that use  the USRP daughter board. I
need to know what is the maximum current consumption of these boards.

Thank you in advance.

Patrick
Matt E. (Guest)
PAtrick Gerber wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I am still developping my own board that use the USRP daughter board.
> I need to know what is the maximum current consumption of these boards.
>
> Thank you in advance.

If you keep the consumption on the 6V rail to less than 750ma you should
be ok.

Matt