Forum: Ruby on Rails [JOBS] I am C/C++ guy and a Ruby newbie I am looking for a job in Ruby/RoR

the69geeks (Guest)
Hi All,
I am working with Capgemini Consulting India, Mumbai for more than 2.5
years. I am mainly in restructuring Legacy Retail applications for a
similar look with increased maintainability.
I was amazed by Ruby and RoR, mainly due to PoLS. I am doing it as a
hobby for around a month or so and I am looking for a JOB in it so as
I can devote my skills to Ruby.
Pratik N. (Guest)
http://jobs.rubynow.com/
http://workingwithrails.com/browse/jobs

Many more job boards around.

What is PoLS anyways ?

On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 9:50 AM, the69geeks

Cheers!
- Pratik
http://m.onkey.org
Phillip K. (Guest)
on 2008-10-07 19:33
Pratik Naik wrote:
> What is PoLS anyways ?

I'm guessing Principle of Least Surprise.

Peace.
the69geeks (Guest)
Oh,
its the "Principle of Least Surprise"!!