Forum: wxRuby wxruby example with more than one window

Irlweg, Franz (ZNT) (Guest)
Hello together,

can somebody send me a example with more than one window (frame) ?
I'm using wxruby 1.9.5

I have the following problem:
  - from the first window i open the second window (which contains a
grid, with TableBase, the data comes from a ActiveRecord)
  - after finishing work in the second window, i execute a close().
  - opening and closing the second window several times (3 - 6), the
following error appears:

controllers/home_ctrl.rb:260: [BUG] Segmentation fault
ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24) [i386-mswin32]

way.

Thanks in advance,
Franz Irlweg
</PRE><html><P><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 8pt"><FONT color=#000000><FONT
face=Arial>
This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with it may
contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and exempt from
of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed. <br>
use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited. <br>
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you
further. <br>
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or
email <a
href="mailto:removed_email_address@domain.invalid?subject=Disclaimer">removed_email_address@domain.invalid</a>
if you need assistance.
Siltronic AG, Sitz M&uuml;nchen, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 4, 81737
M&uuml;nchen, Germany. Amtsgericht M&uuml;nchen HRB 150884
Vorstand: Wilhelm Sittenthaler (Vorsitz), Gerhard Brehm, Paul Lindblad,
Joachim Manke, Michael Peterat. Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Rudolf
Staudigl
</FONT></FONT></SPAN></P></html>
Alex F. (Guest)
Hi Franz

Irlweg, Franz (ZNT) wrote:
> following error appears:
>

> controllers/home_ctrl.rb:260: [BUG] Segmentation fault
> ruby 1.8.6 (2007-09-24) [i386-mswin32]
>
> This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an
> unusual way.

Please can you try upgrading to the latest wxRuby 1.9.8. In recent
versions I've fixed several bugs which could cause the kind of crashes
you're describing.

If this doesn't resolve the problem, please send in a runnable sample
that demonstrates the issue.

cheers
alex
Irlweg, Franz (ZNT) (Guest)
Hello togheter,

I'm using the Wx::Grid, with GridTableBase. (wxruby 1.9.5 and wxruby
1.9.8)

The GridCellBoolEditor  and GridCellBoolRenderer doesn't work. How can I
solve the problem?

I have atached a file with an example.

Best regards,
Franz

use, dissemination, or copying of this communication is strictly
prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify us at
once so This communication and any files or attachments transmitted with
it may contain information that is copyrighted or confidential and
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. It is intended solely for
the use of the individual or the entity to which it is addressed.
that we may take the appropriate action and avoid troubling you further.
Thank you for your cooperation. Please contact your local IT staff or
email removed_email_address@domain.invalid if you need assistance.

Siltronic AG, Sitz Muenchen, Hanns-Seidel-Platz 4, 81737 Muenchen,
Germany. Amtsgericht Muenchen HRB 150884