Forum: Ruby How a rails project in netbean reference a ruby source code?

zhixin (Guest)
Ex. sometimes, I want to know the trace of a special method, then I
track the code by the calling stack. but netbean stoped in the top of my
code, I want to know what the rails source code do for my application.
How can I do that?
Glen H. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 11:48 PM, zhixin <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> Ex. sometimes, I want to know the trace of a special method, then I track
> the code by the calling stack. but netbean stoped in the top of my code, I
> want to know what the rails source code do for my application. How can I do
> that?

api.rubyonrails.org?

--
"Hey brother Christian with your high and mighty errand, Your actions
speak

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)