Forum: GNU Radio How to port from hier_block to hier_block2

Eric B. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 06, 2008 at 11:17:46PM -0400, birjodh tiwana wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to migrate my code for a program fro hier_block to hier_block1.
> I know some details.
> Any suggestions? I couldn't found a good page for this in  gnuradio Wiki.
>
> Best
> Birjodh

FYI, you'll be more likely to get help on this list if you follow the
conventions of the natives:

  Don't top-post
  Don't top-post especially on top of a digest
  Trim your replies
  Pick a real subject
  Read the guidelines for posting:

Googling  "port from hier_block to hier_block2"
Turns up this as the second hit:

  http://www.gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/Tutorials/WriteP...

Eric