Forum: Ruby on Rails OT: What happened to Rspec Google group?

John I. (Guest)
It disappeared over the weekend. Anybody know what happened?

http://groups.google.com/group/rspec/

John I
David C. (Guest)
On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:12 PM, John I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> It disappeared over the weekend. Anybody know what happened?

I have no idea why it's gone, but it was a mirror for the rspec-users
list at rubyforge:

Which you can also access through nabble:

  http://www.nabble.com/rspec-users-f17460.html

I'll see if I can find out what happened.

Cheers,
David
Andreas W. (Guest)
On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 12:12 PM, David C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:12 PM, John I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> It disappeared over the weekend. Anybody know what happened?

I absolutely don't know what has happend. I didn't changed anything on
the group or my account (I'm the group owner / was).
I've already contacted the google support to help with getting it
back. After checking the help group it seems that this is not the only
group that got lost since first october.
I'll keep you up to date..

lg // andreas

--
http://rubyphunk.com
Andreas W. (Guest)

> On Mon, Oct 6, 2008 at 5:12 PM, John I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> It disappeared over the weekend. Anybody know what happened?

I absolutely don't know what has happend. I didn't changed anything on
the group or my account (I'm the group owner / was).
I've already contacted the google support to help with getting it
back. After checking the help group it seems that this is not the only
group that got lost since first october.
I'll keep you up to date..

lg // andreas

--
http://rubyphunk.com
Andreas W. (Guest)
The group is back and working again. We don't actually know what has
happend, but most of the guys who had problems with their groups since
first October are lucky again, too...
John I. (Guest)
Sweet. Kind of scary that it just disappeared. . .

John
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Oct 9, 2:03 pm, John I. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Sweet. Kind of scary that it just disappeared. . .

google groups seems to do that every now and again. The ruby on rails
talk group disappeared for a day or two a month or two ago.

Fred