Forum: Ruby on Rails How to integrate two rails project

Ruby N. (Guest)
I have a existing rails project, and i need integrate(plug) into a new
rails project, how?

thanks
Frederick C. (Guest)
On Oct 6, 5:36 pm, Ruby N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> I have a existing rails project, and i need integrate(plug) into a new
> rails project, how?

What do you mean by integrate ? Without extra details this is a how
long is a piece of string question.

Fred
Ruby N. (Guest)
i want to use Yahoobb pack
http://github.com/xdite/yahoobb-pack/tree/master
as a lib and integrate into a new rails project created by me, but
this Yahoobb pack is a rails project, how to do? thanks...

sorry for my poor english

On 10$B7n(B7$BF|(B, $B>e8a(B1$B;~(B04$BJ,(B, Frederick C.
<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
Jeff C. (Guest)
On Oct 6, 12:19 pm, Ruby N. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> i want to use Yahoobb packhttp://github.com/xdite/yahoobb-pack/tree/master
> as a lib and integrate into a new rails project created by me, but
> this Yahoobb pack is a rails project, how to do? thanks...

Just start with that project instead of creating your own.  Then edit
and modify to suit your needs.  It's just a way for you to start out
with some pre-written code.

Jeff