Forum: Ruby on Rails HTTP to HTTPS for some pages in ROR

Shripad (Guest)
hi all,

I want to redirect some pages of my project to HTTPS.

How can I do that?

Thanks and Regards,
Shripad
Robert W. (Guest)
on 2008-10-06 19:06
A quick Google search revealed the following:

http://www.buildingwebapps.com/articles/6401-using...

I have no idea how up-to-date this is, nor have I tried it myself, but
it might help you get started.