Forum: RSpec problem running cucumber

Joe Van D. (Guest)
When I run 'rake features', this is the output I get:

/usr/local/bin/ruby -I
"/home/joe/projects/voxy/vendor/plugins/cucumber/lib"
"/home/joe/projects/voxy/vendor/plugins/cucumber/bin/cucumber"
--format pretty --require features/steps/env.rb --require
features/steps/request_steps.rb --require
features/steps/common_webrat.rb features/manage_requests.feature
Usage: spec (FILE|DIRECTORY|GLOB)+ [options]
    -p, --pattern [PATTERN]          Limit files loaded to those
matching this pattern. Defaults to '**/*_spec.rb'
   (and so on)

Any ideas?

Joe
David C. (Guest)
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 6:05 PM, Joe Van D.
> matching this pattern. Defaults to '**/*_spec.rb'
>   (and so on)
>
> Any ideas?

This is a bug I introduced to rspec AFTER the last release (1.1.8) so
it's only affecting you if you've grabbed source since then.

Fix in the works.
David C. (Guest)
On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 8:41 PM, David C. <removed_email_address@domain.invalid>
wrote:
>>    -p, --pattern [PATTERN]          Limit files loaded to those
>> matching this pattern. Defaults to '**/*_spec.rb'
>>   (and so on)
>>
>> Any ideas?
>
> This is a bug I introduced to rspec AFTER the last release (1.1.8) so
> it's only affecting you if you've grabbed source since then.
>
> Fix in the works.

Fixed. git pull

Cheers,
David