Forum: RSpec Webrat and submitting a form using an image

Fernando P. (Guest)
on 2008-10-04 20:09
Webrat doesn't seem to be able to handle the submit of a form through an
image input.

How do you handle that?
Luke M. (Guest)
On Oct 4, 2008, at 12:09 PM, Fernando P. wrote:

> Webrat doesn't seem to be able to handle the submit of a form
> through an
> image input.

Fernando, this should work, at least in trunk webrat. For example, see
the specs near:

   http://github.com/brynary/webrat/tree/master/spec/...

Are you seeing another behavior?

Cheers from NYC,