Forum: GNU Radio error in ./configure

Prasant Misra (Guest)

I am getting an error while ./configure
configure: error: cannot find usable Python headers

Also the make command is not recognized.

Thanks.

Prasant Kumar Misra.
George N. (Guest)
Prasant Misra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting an error while ./configure
> configure: error: cannot find usable Python headers
>
> Also the make command is not recognized.

'make' will not work until ./configure is successful.

But, it's hard to help someone with their environment when we know
nothing about it.

Operating system? Distribution?

- George
Eric B. (Guest)
On Fri, Oct 03, 2008 at 01:58:33AM -0000, Prasant Misra wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting an error while ./configure
> configure: error: cannot find usable Python headers
>
> Also the make command is not recognized.
>
> Thanks.
> Prasant Kumar Misra.

Please start by reading the README file in the top directory of the
GNU Radio.

Then see http://gnuradio.org/trac/wiki/BuildGuide and the system
specific instructions that are linked to off of that page.

Eric