Forum: Captchator Welcome to the forum

Andreas S. (Guest)

or comments, feel free to post them here.

Andreas
Sze wee Y. (Guest)
on 2008-06-10 11:19
Andreas S. wrote:
> Hi,

> or comments, feel free to post them here.
>
> Andreas

Cool Service. I setup captcha on my development website within 3mins
using Captchator!
Elmar E. (Guest)
on 2009-04-06 22:13
Thank you, that was a fast solution for implementing a captcha. It's now
integtrated in biz-dir software on fussball-fans.net add-url pages. As
we would like to thank you for this service, we wrote a little info
section for the captcha an linked back to your service from there. As it
sometimes seems to be a little hard to read the captcha, we include a
reload captcha link as well