Forum: Ruby on Rails WebServices & Ruby on Rails

Dan (Guest)

basically I have two questions:
- Is it possible to call WebServices via SOAP with Ruby? I thought of
generation of client using WSDL and reading e.g. data from another
system using SOAP.
- How is this done and how much effort does it require?

Thank you and best regards,
Daniel
fishkei (Guest)
You can do that with soap4r:

 http://dev.ctor.org/soap4r/

eduard
Dan (Guest)
on 2005-11-23 18:17
Thank you very much! I will try this.

Regards,
Daniel
dnstevenson (Guest)
Dan <moon_lord@...> writes:

> Thank you very much! I will try this.
>
> Regards,
> Daniel

Dan -

I believe the Pick Axe II book has an example of using Google
webservices to
perform queries.

Dave
http://www.favoriterun.com