Forum: Ruby on Rails Editing Multiple Objects (line items)

Gama F. (Guest)

I'm having trouble finding a elegant way to edit multiple objects in the
same form (line items).

Can someone point a resource to a patter for the design of the view? A
rails plugin can also be handy.

Thanks,
  Tiago F.
Dondi S. (Guest)
on 2007-08-02 21:59
Gama F. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble finding a elegant way to edit multiple objects in the
> same form (line items).
>
> Can someone point a resource to a patter for the design of the view? A
> rails plugin can also be handy.
>
> Thanks,
>   Tiago F.

This thread might help, as will p. 499 of the Agile book (2nd ed.)

http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/120100
Gama F. (Guest)
on 2007-08-03 22:31
Dondi S. wrote:
> Gama F. wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm having trouble finding a elegant way to edit multiple objects in the
>> same form (line items).
>>
>> Can someone point a resource to a patter for the design of the view? A
>> rails plugin can also be handy.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>   Tiago F.
>
> This thread might help, as will p. 499 of the Agile book (2nd ed.)
>
> http://www.ruby-forum.com/topic/120100

Thanks Dondi. That was what I was looking for. But my view is slight
different since I'm using render partial for a collection. Anyway the
code of the controller is straight forward.

Regards :)