Forum: Ruby How to call WebService writed by java?

venture Lee (Guest)
i public a webservice, it implement by java and xfire, method parameter
is a
complex type, example:
public class User() {
    private String username;
    private String password;
    //...geter and seter
}
webservice method define : boolean login(User user);
How to call it by ruby, thanks
Tim P. (Guest)
On 8/2/07, venture Lee <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> i public a webservice, it implement by java and xfire, method parameter is a
> complex type, example:
> public class User() {
>     private String username;
>     private String password;
>     //...geter and seter
> }
> webservice method define : boolean login(User user);
> How to call it by ruby, thanks

http://www.google.com/search?q=ruby%20webservice

TwP
John J. (Guest)
On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Tim P. wrote:

>> How to call it by ruby, thanks
>>

> http://www.google.com/search?q=ruby%20webservice
>

> TwP

No Reply is far better than RTFM.
Ari B. (Guest)
On Aug 2, 2007, at 12:58 PM, John J. wrote:

> On Aug 2, 2007, at 9:34 AM, Tim P. wrote:
>>
>> http://www.google.com/search?q=ruby%20webservice

> No Reply is far better than RTFM.

Ah yes. I enjoy Funny Manuals!

~ Ari
English is like a pseudo-random number generator - there are a
bajillion rules to it, but nobody cares.