Forum: Ruby on Rails [Off-Topic] Call for networking help

Prabhakar C. (Guest)
All,

I am the founder and CTO of a new Atlanta area start-up that is a
technology incubator and  consulting company. We are currently working
on building a couple of software as a service apps on the Rails
platform. I love working with rails and am trying to get to know more
people with rails expertise who are interested in exploring new
ventures.

Here is the URL to my linked-in profile:
http://www.linkedin.com/in/pchaganti

If this sounds interesting to any of you and you would like to be in
touch, please add me as a connection in your network on LinkedIn. You
are also welcome to contact me directly - prabhakar at helixbrain dot
com.

Thanks
prabhakar
Pratik N. (Guest)