Forum: Ruby binary editor

Li C. (Guest)
on 2007-08-02 00:50
Hi all,

Just wonder which binary editor is most used by the Rubists.

Thanks,

Li
Olivier R. (Guest)
Le mercredi 01 août 2007 22:50, Li Chen a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> Just wonder which binary editor is most used by the Rubists.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Li

Hi,

If you use emacs, there is the hexl-mode for editing binary files. M-x
hexl-mode on your file.
See http://www.delorie.com/gnu/docs/emacs/emacs_464.html for allowed
commands.
Harold H. (Guest)
On 8/1/07, Li Chen <removed_email_address@domain.invalid> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Just wonder which binary editor is most used by the Rubists.

Hi,

On windows I really like xvi32:
http://www.chmaas.handshake.de/delphi/freeware/xvi...

hth,
-Harold
Alexandru E. Ungur (Guest)
>>> sender: "Li Chen" date: "Thu, Aug 02, 2007 at 05:50:15AM +0900" <<<EOQ
> Hi all,
>
> Just wonder which binary editor is most used by the Rubists.
Biew (biew.sf.net) on Linux. Hiew, ages ago when I was using Windows.

Cheers,
Alex