Forum: GNU Radio plans for m-block and basic block connection?

George N. (Guest)
This is directed to you Eric, but I figured I'd send it to the board for
the archives :)

What are the plans for connecting m-blocks to the basic gnu radio
blocks?  What kind of time period/release are we looking at for this
functionality?

- George
Eric B. (Guest)
On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 01:53:23PM -0400, George N. wrote:
> This is directed to you Eric, but I figured I'd send it to the board for
> the archives :)
>
> What are the plans for connecting m-blocks to the basic gnu radio
> blocks?  What kind of time period/release are we looking at for this
> functionality?
>
> - George

The work is pretty straight-forward.  I expect that we'll do it after
we get the USRP inband signaling stuff working and address the
related performance issues.

Eric