Forum: Ruby-Gnome 2 Gtk::Print* sample program

Mathieu B. (Guest)

I made a sample program to demonstrate how to use Gtk::Print* . It also
demonstrates a simple pagination algorithm.

It would be great if you could add it to gtk/sample/misc/!

Cheers,
Mathieu
Masao M. (Guest)

I added your sample to gtk/sample/misc/print.rb in CVS.

Thanks!

--
.:% Masao M.<removed_email_address@domain.invalid>