Forum: Ferret How to perform search on multiple models and controllers

Cass A. (Guest)
on 2007-08-01 11:50
Hi

I am using acts_as_ferret and it works great on inidvidual models. Like
I can search seperately for fileds indexed in BasicProfile model and
fields indexed in WorkProfile model.

I would like to know if it is possible to search commonly for all the
fileds in these two models?

Cheers

Cass
Jens K. (Guest)
On Wed, Aug 01, 2007 at 09:50:24AM +0200, Cass A. wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am using acts_as_ferret and it works great on inidvidual models. Like
> I can search seperately for fileds indexed in BasicProfile model and
> fields indexed in WorkProfile model.
>
> I would like to know if it is possible to search commonly for all the
> fileds in these two models?

check out multi_search

Jens

--